[Gambas-user] tableView

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 29 10:30:20 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 19:26, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Friday, 18 de March de 2005 08:32 pm, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> > Le vendredi 18 Mars 2005 17:27, Ulf Joksch a écrit :
> > > Hi Gilles,

> > > first I used the grid. But with the grid I have nothing like a line
> > > Cursor to step thru the grid, so that the eye has something to
> > > keep on.
> > >
> > > So I wanted to use the tableView. But I didn't manage to get
> > > my data in.
> > >
> > > ulf
> >
> > if you have a little bit time  :)
> >
> > http://www.gambasforge.net
> >
> > for tableview :
> >
> > http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=31
>
> I've been trying to use the tableview, too, but had to use the grid so far
> because of not been able to get data into it. The example helps, but why on
> Earth isn't it possible to assign data directly to a cell without using
> such a roundabout way? You can do it in the Grid, why not the TableView?
>
> Bye,
> Joe1962

Because I wanted to display millions of cells in it without storing the data.

Actually, the GridView and the TableView controls use the same QT widget. When
I have more knowledge of what is possible in GTK+, and when the GTK+
component is stable, I will start working on QT component again, with the
constraint of having the same features and behaviour as the GTK+ component.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...