[Gambas-user] data

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Sat Mar 26 22:46:22 CET 2005

Hi,

I have an application that I want to put an rpm file into the
executable.  I dropped an rpm into the project directory and it shows up
under the data folder.  If I click on the file in Gambas it is presented
in binary form which is what I wanted.  I can't find anything in the
documentation that would tell me how to read the data that is in the
data section.  I know how to write the file and find the system temp
directory.  If the binary data is already included in the project how do
read it.

Thank you,
Neil