[Gambas-user] Now I have also gambas-1.9.4

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sat Mar 26 20:29:53 CET 2005

Salut,
finaly I found a way to do it.

After Benoits changing last week to the configure script etc.
The --disable-<component> switch worked for the analyzing, but had noe efects
during 'make'.

While I'm not willing to install lib's I normaly don't need I was waiting.

A few moments ago I had an Idea,
 configure prepares the Makefile
so I had a look into, and searched for odbc .
I found it in to Lines, which starts with subdir = and SUBDIR = .
Followed by all the dirs with the componts for gambas, all separated in own
dirs like Benoit said.

I deleted (after backing up the Makefile) in both lines the dirs which
contains the components I disabled by calling 'configure' , saved the changes
and typed 'make'

Hey it worked , make finished without an ERROR and I could type 'make install'

The Ide works, but I'v tried nothing till yet.

So stop downloading lib , try this way.

Amicalment
Charlie