[Gambas-user] ok for downloading gambas2 (new copy)

R. Strusberg strusberg at ...931...
Thu Mar 24 11:54:51 CET 2005

Hi

Also, I am going to install a copy of gambas2 in our Latinux server

http://download.latinux.org/index.php/Download/gambas2-1.9.4.tar.bz2

However I would like have the MD5 gambas2 file to check that I have the
right file. If we will have many Gambas mirrors then we need the
original MD5 to check it.

R. Strusberg