[Gambas-user] Comboboxes & TableViews- No of entries

alan alan at ...833...
Tue Mar 22 18:19:22 CET 2005

I have two questions about lists

1) Is there any way to change the number of entries displayed  in the
drop down box from a combo control?
 I can  find  a way to findout how to  determine how many entyies there
are., but i can never get more than 10 items  displayed  together.

2) Is it possible to limit the depth of a table view without losing some
of the entries in the table?
If I  create a table view at the top of a form the output displayed
takes up the full hight of the screen and pages down to the end of the view
If I start the table part way down the form the display seems to assume
that Isill have a full screen hight so that when I page down some of the
entries are missing.

 regards
 Alan Bromley