[Gambas-user] gambasforge and underscores

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 22 04:25:32 CET 2005

On Monday 21 March 2005 19:01, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> Le lundi 21 Mars 2005 23:32, Rob a écrit :
> > How do you put underscores ("_") in the "Complementary
> > Information" section when updating an entry in Gambasforge?  I've
> > tried "__", "&bar;" and putting the whole thing in an URL, and
> Hem, it's a wiki style formated text... _text_ = underlined text !

Yeah, but in a wiki you can normally use two underscores in a row to
insert a single underscore, or something like that.  It just occurred
to me that I could have percent-escaped the URL though.... sorry :)

Rob