[Gambas-user] ImportVBProject, wiki housekeeping etc.

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 21 23:22:08 CET 2005

I've been making some updates to the wiki today.  First of all, I
uploaded ImportVBProject 0.07 (the last standalone version of my VB
form converter) to the wiki.... just put ImportVBProject in the Go
box and press enter.  You will need Gambas 1.93 for it though.  With
both the modified IDE and the standalone form converter out there, I
guess I need feedback on how to continue its development....
otherwise, I declare it finished for now (until I or some other
people have time to start trying to write a VB parser.)

Second, I registered http://www.gambasdoc.org and pointed it to the
wiki.  Eventually I hope to do more with that, like have
en.gambasdoc.org, fr.gambasdoc.org, etc.  I'm looking at the latest
version of TWiki now to see if it's any better at managing different
languages for the same pages.

Third, I cleaned up the Gambas links page a bit (this whole flurry of
activity started when I noticed referer hits from the Gambas links
page in my logs and went to check it out.)

Finally, I managed to upload fakebas 0.09 and a screenshot to
GambasForge, so those 1.0x users who want the "one big window" look
should check it out either on my home page or on gambasforge at:

http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=19

Rob