[Gambas-user] notal noob: creating a file

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Mar 18 17:27:43 CET 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 11:11, bill wrote:
> So do relative file positions not work, then...?  A quick test
> shows it doesn't.  I thought I might have read somewhere that
> Absolute paths didn't work, but Relative did.  Maybe I'm
> remembering wrong, or maybe it was older documentation.

Relative paths don't work for writing files, because relative
filenames are assumed to refer to files within the current Gambas
project, all of which become read-only after you make your
executable.  I've just updated the wiki page for OPEN documentation
with a note about this.

Rob