[Gambas-user] Printing

Eric Damron edamron at ...776...
Fri Mar 18 02:35:32 CET 2005

I saw a clever example of using the web browser control to create a
document to be printed.  It embedded a line: " onload='window.print()'"
which as it suggests executes a print function when the html is loaded.
This is very clever because it uses the power of the browser to gain
formating abilities.

However, for my own project I don't think this technique will work.  I
do need to be able to format the document but I would prefer to allow
the user to view the document first and then print it if he/she decides.

What are some of my printing options in Gambas?  Can I talk to Open Office?

Thanks