[Gambas-user] Grid Problem

Gilles Leblanc gilles.leblanc at ...626...
Thu Mar 17 14:23:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I have started a small project with Gambas and I am so far impressed by it.

I am developing a map editor with Gambas for a game I am writing (
starting to write rather... ). I am using a grid to display the map. I
have made this sub :

PUBLIC SUB grdMap_Click()

   grdMap[grdMap.Row, grdMap.Column].Picture = PictureBox1.Picture
   grdMap.Refresh

END

When I click on the first grid cell nothing happens. When I click on a
second grid cell the first one I clicked changes. When I click on a
third one the second one changes and so on.

I have also made a flood fill function which fills all the cells with
the same picture. When I use the flood fill the cells do not change
but if I use the scrollbars on the grid, the cells which weren't
visible at first are changed. And when I scrollback the first cells
have rechanged.

It almost like the cells aren't refreshing.

I would be grateful for any insights as to the cause of this problem.