[Gambas-user] Picture Viewer Project

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Mon Mar 14 21:05:58 CET 2005

I misunderstood.  You meant a Picture.  I thought you meant a
PictureBox.  I created a Picture object and then assigned my Path As
String to it, but it keeps telling me that the Picture Object is null.
How to I get it to access my Picture?  Here is the code as it now
stands.  MyPicture is the PictureBox on the form:

PUBLIC SUB fileList_Select()
  DIM hPic AS Picture
  DIM tempPic AS String

  tempPic = myDir & "/" & Str(fileList.Current)
  hPic = NEW Picture()
  hPic.Load(tempPic)

  MyPicture.Picture = hPic

END