[Gambas-user] Delete record in DB

Peter k-p.richter at ...20...
Sun Mar 13 22:47:02 CET 2005

Hallo Maurice,

thanks for your answer. Your solution of problem in 1 is better, but the
ktoRes.Delete work not!
I have now seen, in Gambas DB-Manager I can not delete an record from table
Konten. Add and change works...

I will beginning with NULL (Create Server etc) and than work with PRIMARY KEY
and AUTO_INCREMENT.

Many thanks, I report from result later.

regards

Peter