[Gambas-user] Connecting gambas with ODBC Databases

Juan Jose Costello Levien jcostello at ...903...
Sun Mar 13 18:51:01 CET 2005

Hello,
I want to know how to use the Gambas Database Manager with the ODBC
driver. What Andrea Bortolan said is that you have to complete with the
word ODBC the type field, and in the host field you have to type the dsn
file involved. I have the file /cnn1.dsn, I wrote it like that
(/cnn1.dsn) and the Database Manager complains that could not connect to
the DSN.

Do you have a tutorial or the like for this?

Thank you

Juan