[Gambas-user] Oh dear... Gambas Source (implement blob into gb.db)

Michael Isaac m_isaac at ...689...
Fri Mar 11 21:32:48 CET 2005

Benoit implemented a Copy(x, y) method to the array class at my
request.  I may not be understanding what you are asking but if you need
join a byte array you could try

dim x as byte[]

psudeo_array_filling_function_here(x)

x.copy(0, (ubound(x) -1))

Im not in gambas otherwise i would test it for you.

--
Michael