[Gambas-user] DBTableView a TableView-Class who handles with Databases

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Mar 8 20:59:35 CET 2005

Salut,

the attached project is a demo-project for a class I wrote/write to use
TableView with a Database.

It should run on all from gambas supported Databases.
(Even I remarked, that the way I import the data, makes pb on SQLite (the date
fields).)

The class use strikly the gambas way.

I added all, that anybody who has one of these 3 Databases installed, can use
it.

I use parts of gambas-databasemanager, even if they are renamed or changed.

The FServer for login, I modified for SQLite, where I stripped the user and
the password, while not needed in SQLite 2x and I added a file-dialog to
change to you SQLite-database.

hope you enjoy, and it can be usefull for you.

If you have pb let me know.

Amicalment
Charlie