[Gambas-user] more form colors

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 8 17:22:31 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 11:04, Neil Fallon wrote:
> I find it ironic that just distributions based on SuSE would
> experience this problem.

Especially since SuSE itself still uses KDE as the default desktop,
and it's just American companies who seem to be slapping GNOME on it.

> "I can fix this problem but I would rather someone else did"
> What exactly is this suppose to mean?

It means that you have access to kcontrol to change Qt widget styles,
and even if you didn't, the place to file a bug report about this
behavior would be somewhere besides the Gambas-user list, since none
of us can do anything about it.  It'd be like complaining on a VB
user list that Windowblinds isn't theming your VB app the way you'd
like.

Rob