[Gambas-user] more form colors

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 8 12:16:41 CET 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 19:02, Neil Fallon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just curious about this.  I'm not sure how it should work in
> Gambas.  If you change the form background color to something other than
> gray shouldn't the message boxes inherit that color?  If not, is there a
> way to change the background color of the message boxes so that they
> match the application?  I know that I can create my own modal form as a
> message box but this is not what I was looking for.
>
> Neil

You can't change the background color of the message boxes.

Note that you should avoir changing the default background colors of any
forms: the toolkits (QT, GTK+, ...) are designed so that the user decides
what are the colors of the applications. Not the developer! :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...