[Gambas-user] Gambas.org is $2900 and climbing

Radoslav Dejanović radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Mon Mar 7 09:34:39 CET 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 02:30, Rob wrote:

> > gambas.org  $2900
>
> So a whole bunch of list members requested quotes, huh?  Nice going.
> Maybe we should all request quotes now and see how high we can get
> the price....

That would be fun... :) Since we can't do anything with it now, maybe we
can boost the price and Benoit could hold a press conference to tell the
world that Gambas is so great product that some domain scammer wants a
whole million bucks for gambas.org domain! ;)))

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.