[Gambas-user] VB to Gambas

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Mar 7 08:47:01 CET 2005

Moin Charlie,

> Salut Rolf,
>
> if you are NOT working for the CIA or the KGB (if still exists), and you
> project is NOT 'top secret'
> please post your project or a working cut of the project, where others
> can reproduce the problem.

Neither nor :-) I thought the examples I gave would be enough. There
were two obstacles in quoting the whole thing on Friday: 1) There was no
answer from the mailing list from midnight to 1 pm on Friday, only my
own quotes came back; 2) I am programming on another machine than that
I'm doing my mails on, so quoting means either paste/copy into a text
file and exporting that through NFS to the other machine or just
retyping the code in the mail. On Friday I chose the latter because I
thought the problem was not really related to the specific project and
spread over several files and quoting all of it just for a few lines in
question would be a bit exaggerated ;-)

> It is not easy to help you, if you talk about a table ? (which table, an
> array, a TableView or what else is it)
> which is in a class named 'tab' ?

I see, ok. I thought you would remember the discussion held about this
thing. It is a table drawn in a Drawing Area, and the user-defined data
type is to store the layout and partly contents of this table. As a
table has several columns, I need something like an array for the data.

> With the code, it would be easier for the guys, to help you ! OK

The last thing I received on Friday was a mail from Fabien Bodard to
someone else quoting this

----
For i = 0 to 6
	Eingang[i] = NEW clBelegung
next
----

And that was my help, I just forgot this, and now it's running. That's
why I wrote

	forget my second posting, I got it running. Forgot one line, now it's ok.

	Have a nice weekend.

I hope you had as nice a weekend as I did.

Viele Grüße

Rolf