[Gambas-user] Gambas.org is free

Primorec igor.furlan at ...626...
Sun Mar 6 23:28:55 CET 2005

FYI

Igor

Thank you for your interest in our premium domains.

The current asking price is:
gambas.org  $2900

All reasonable offers will be considered subject to prior sale.
We accept Visa & Mastercard. All prices are in US dollars.

Best Regards,
Tony Cuence, VP Sales

DomainCollection.com, Inc.
sales at ...885...