[Gambas-user] database eof and bof

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Sun Mar 6 21:43:57 CET 2005

>On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 01:45 -0500, Rob wrote:
>> On Sunday 06 March 2005 01:31, Neil Fallon wrote:
>> > I am at the whims of the users moving forward and backward.  The
>> > easier way for me may be to just check the first and last records
>> > in the database.  My key field is an auto increment number.  I can
>> > just check if the value is 1 for the first record or what ever the
>> > number is for the last record value in the database.
>>
>> I guess that's cool as long as you're sure there'll never be holes in
>> the database, but I personally would check r.Available regardless to
>> avoid the possibility of a runtime error.
>>
>> Rob
>>
>Hi Rob,
>
>When I check Available on the last record I get an error stating there
>are no more records.  I don't want the message transmitted to the user.
>
>Neil

Salut Neil,

        CASE "NEXT"
            IF tbvSelect.Row < tbvSelect.Rows.Count - 1 THEN
                tbvSelect.MoveTo(tbvSelect.Row + 1, tbvSelect.Column)
            ENDIF
        CASE "BACK"
            IF tbvSelect.Row > 0 THEN
                tbvSelect.MoveTo(tbvSelect.Row - 1, tbvSelect.Column)
            ENDIF

These are two buttons to move on a TableView and works

Amicalment
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *