[Gambas-user] Joystick interface class

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...142...
Sun Mar 6 21:22:39 CET 2005

I simplified my earlier joystick interface class
it is a lot cleaner now but I have a problem
I can't pass argument to the class constructor
when I quit I get errors and testing shows that the destructor is not
being called
also events don't fire

I guess most of my problems are related to the way I'm instanciating by
CJoystick class
is it really necessary that I run

cJoystick = NEW CJoystick("/dev/js0") AS cJoystick
in my FMain's constructor , that just sound sooo redundant since
I'm aiming for the lowest line count possible

I haven't tried re-instanciating cJoystick as program launch yet, but
also I'm curious are
the CJoystick class event properly declared , raised and used (used in
FMain) ?

Jean-Francois Perreault