[Gambas-user] syntax error

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Sun Mar 6 20:17:19 CET 2005

Hi Rob,

I'm done with the project other than adding comments and some
enhancements that I would want for myself.  As soon as I finish the
commenting I'll post the project.  It should be a good learning tool for
people.  It is a quiz application that gives multiple choice answers for
questions and gives a score when the user asks for one.  If there are
only yes and no answers to the questions then some of the radio buttons
are hidden otherwise they are visible with the answers generated by the
database.  Everything in the application works off of the database which
is SQLite.

Neil