[Gambas-user] syntax error

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Sun Mar 6 19:50:07 CET 2005

Hi Jean-Francois,

I declared countCorrect and countWrong a public in the general
declarations section.

They should have nothing to do with me declaring a variable and getting
a syntax error when declaring the variable.  The syntax error was on the
declaration itself not the code that followed it.  I commented out the
code after the declaration and still got the same error.

Neil