[Gambas-user] database eof and bof

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Mar 6 17:14:13 CET 2005

On Sunday 06 March 2005 09:09, Neil Fallon wrote:
> When I check Available on the last record I get an error stating
> there are no more records.  I don't want the message transmitted to
> the user.

Well, I'd call that a bug in either gb.db or the driver for whichever
database you're using.  Hopefully someone with gb.db.* knowledge will
look into it, since there's not much point in having a flag
indicating whether there's a record available if it just raises an
error instead of returning FALSE.

Have you looked at TRY (probably not useful in this case because it
doesn't work with IF statements) or CATCH to trap the error?

Rob