[Gambas-user] code help

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Sat Mar 5 18:15:03 CET 2005

>Hi,
>
>I am creating a small test application with Gambas.  If the data coming
>from the database has a length of less than 4 I want to hide 2 radio
>buttons.  For some reason I am having problems hiding the buttons.  The
>code is as follows.
>

>oConn.Type="sqlite"
>oConn.Name="quiz"
>
>oConn.Open
>
>strQuery = "select * from test"
>rsResult = oConn.Exec(strQuery)
>
>rsResult.MoveFirst
>counter = 0
>txtQuestion.Text = rsResult["question"]
>lblCount.Caption = "Question " & rsResult["id"] & " of 500"
>
>IF Len(rsResult["answer"]) <4 THEN
>RadioButton3.Visible = FALSE
>RadioButto43.Visible = FALSE
>END IF
>

>Neil

Salut Neil,

have you set a breakpoit inside IF Len(rsResult["answer"]) <4 THEN
and dit you be stoped there ?

I think that IF Len(rsResult["answer"]) <4 THEN ditn't raise.
Or it the buttons are set to visible = true some lines later.

Amicalment
Charlie

* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *