[Gambas-user] component

Frank Berg frankberg at ...390...
Wed Mar 2 19:11:11 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benoit Minisini" <gambas at ...1...>
To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] component

> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 17:53, Frank Berg wrote:
>
> You didn't read me :-)
>

>> > Do you see any difference between the GB_DESC structure that describes
>> > your
>> > ax25 class and a similar class in gb.net ?
>> >

> You must declare the two following static properties in your ax25 class:
> "_Properties" and "_DefaultEvent". Look at the CSocket.c class in the
> gb.net
> component.
>
> Regards,

1.) i was declare the 2 properties

GB_CONSTANT("_Properties", "s", "Dummy"),
GB_CONSTANT("_DefaultEvent", "s", "Read"),

new errors after compilation, plus same errors as in my mail before

2.) i was insert an property and an event to..

DECLARE_EVENT (AX25_Read);  (i was try DECLARE_EVENT (Read); to )

BEGIN_PROPERTY (AX25_Dummy)    (i was try DECLARE_EVENT (Dummy) to )
// dummy test
END_PROPERTY

same error as in 1.)

whats now???