[Gambas-user] How do I fetch a list of files?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 2 10:54:09 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 02:59, Eldon Eller wrote:
>  Tnx to all. With a little fooling around I got things working as
> advertised. YADQ: how can I find answers to dumb questions without
> pestering the gambas users? Once finding the magic word "Dir", it was
> simple to find its usage explained in the documentation. But I could have
> spent forever looking for the magic word. BTW, programming has always
> seemed like wizardry to me. If you know the magic words, you can do
> anything, but if you get a single letter wrong, anything (or nothing) may
> happen.

At least you are sure that there IS a magic word.

Try to play flute: there is NO note that is well-tuned. And if you succeed in
playing one note in tune, then change the harmony and this note becomes not
in tune!

And please post your mails there in plain text format and not in HTML :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...