[Gambas-user] vb2vg

Pablo Vera pvera at ...729...
Tue Mar 1 00:04:47 CET 2005

I don't know a thing about vb2vg, but since the program you are trying
to run is not in your PATH, you need to specify the full path or, after
cd to where it is, you need to add ./ before the name, something like this:

   ./vb2vg.pl file_to_convert

Also, you need to be sure that the file has execution rights.

Saludos,
Pablo Vera