[Gambas-user] Tableview seems to not accept data

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Jun 30 17:48:23 CEST 2005

Hi Eilert.
   Yeah that would work but it's kinda kludgy and simply should not have
to be done that way. Still, if there is no alternative then I'll either
have to do it that way or start coding in C (QT Designer) or Java.
*sigh*. I really like GAMBAS, it has alot of potential.