[Gambas-user] Licenses Topic - GPL or not GPL

Juan Jose Costello Levien jclevien at ...626...
Mon Jun 27 19:14:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

I respond to Daniel's mail. My email account collapsed, and I have no
access to my electronic correspondence... I want to kill those guys.

As far as I remember your answer, there is no problem with GPL.I
simply didn't understand how the GPL software was conceived. The
thought behind this I realize is "get beneficiated and beneficiate
others". Something like traders do. Seems reasonable in the point of
view of the rights that are imposed by the different societies to be
able to access something available to all. This is an effort to create
a happy community which shares something - software.

I believe this topic belongs more to human rights than programming or
developing or creating technology. So I think to close it, at least
from me.

Juan Jose Costello Levien
jclevien at ...626...