[Gambas-user] Maybe a weird question

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Mon Jun 27 08:43:31 CEST 2005

Hi all:
I know that this question maybe has no sense beacause of the anture of
gambas but...
The only thing that I don't like about gambas is that it needs the
runtime to work. It would be great to be able to compile your program no
native code so it would be faster and independent.
I found a program that can do that called REALBasic from REALSoftware.
Actual linux version is free, but it has not the open source aid so I
think it is not as complete as gambas. But the chance to compile your
code to run under linux without any runtime machine is great.

So, is there any possibility in the future for gambas to complie in
native linux so you don't need that runtime machine??

Thanks all.

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.