[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas1.0.6 or 1.9.9 with Fedora4 and GCC4

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Fri Jun 24 12:57:14 CEST 2005

>Which version of gcc do you use ? I think it is too recent :-)
>
>As I use a Mandrake 10.2, I never use a recent gcc as on RedHat/Fedora, so I
>don't see these compilation problems immediately.
>
>These errors come from C macros that newer version of gcc don't like anymore.
>They must be rewritten... Do you hear me Daniel ? ;-)

Yes, I do... well, I hope this weeknd I will have the time to do it.
<ironic>I love
very much gcc, these changes, the C++ ABI incompatible from version to
version,
it is really a cool and friendly compiler</ironic>

I will correct it soon.

Regards,

D. Campos