[Gambas-user] dateadd

Jeff Johnson jeffjohnson at ...377...
Fri Jun 24 00:36:22 CEST 2005

Let me explain. As ham radio station beacon on APRS I receive a text line
contain a position report and sometimes weather info. I store that in a
database, and display a button on a map indicating the position. I use a
button because a picture can be displayed on the button. That portion is
fine. But the buttons (location indicators) need to expire after a certain
length of time if the location has not been updated. The expiration is where
I have a problem. I have to have the program look through all the stations in
the database and find the old buttons and delete them. I store the Buttons
name and current handle in the database.

My problem is I have not figured out how to delete a button via program code.

     DO WHILE TRUE
        hButton = NEW Button(ME) AS "Station"
        hButton.X = rData!DLongitude
        hButton.Y = rData!DLatitude