[Gambas-user] Object Printer | Printer.Setup() only show the installed printer not another types

Wsouzap at ...87... Wsouzap at ...87...
Wed Jun 22 23:20:58 CEST 2005

Object Printer | Printer.Setup() only show the instaled printer not another types
In KWord print option show:
    my installed printer
    Print to file (PDF
    Send to Fax
    Print to file (PostScript)
AND
     in Gambas printer.Setup() only my installed printer

I'm need print to pdf file

I'm use this method above:

    IF Printer.Setup() THEN RETURN
>>  printer.Name = "Imprimir para o Arquivo (PDF)" || "Print to file (PDF)
>>  printer.File = "/home/kurumin/teste.pdf"

    printer.Size = "A4"

    draw.Begin(printer)

    draw.ForeColor = color.Red
    draw.BackColor = color.Yellow
    draw.Font.Size = 22
    draw.Font.Bold = TRUE
    draw.FillColor = color.Yellow
    draw.FillStyle = fill.Solid
    draw.Rect(0,0,600,30)
    draw.Text("This printing is a pdf file",0,0,600,30,align.Center)

    draw.End

D'nt work because printer.setup() not show another methods.

If have another method to print to pdf file, please send for us.

Ps.: My english is not very well.

Reguards,

Wellington