[Gambas-user] Alignement in a tableview

Jacky jscops at ...11...
Wed Jun 22 19:08:58 CEST 2005

Bonsoir,

> You might have forgotten to ask for the column first, i. e. you should do
>
> select case Column
> case 3
>         tableview.data.alignment = align.right
> case else
>         tableview.data.alignment = align.left
> end select
>
> Does this help?

Sorry Rolf but no. because i want only one column and not one line.

> > 2- How to do appear all lines of a textarea in a columnview ?
>
> What do you mean, I do not understand the question :-)
I use french since long time and i'm not an english master :-(

> I've asked a similar question here some time ago but didn't get any
> answer: is it possible to do a word-wrap within a tableview cell? But
> this is not what you wanted to know, is it?
let a textarea with several lines. If i put its content in a columnview ( ex:
Columnview.Item[0] = Textarea.Text), there is only the first line which
appeared but not the totality.
Is it more clarify ?

Amitiés.

~° Jack°~