[Gambas-user] Error while trying to start Gambas

Chad Auld chadauld at ...626...
Wed Jun 22 05:59:26 CEST 2005

Hello Gambas users,

I am running Ubuntu Hoary 5.04 - 64 bit Linux and having issues when
trying to start Gambas.  I first tried to install the pre-built
packages I found in Synaptic.  They installed fine, but I received the
following error when trying to start the app:

sizeof(CLASS) = 256 !
ERROR: #51: Bad archive: Invalid argument

So I pulled the packages back out and tried compiling Gambas 1.0.6
from source.  Again, it appears to have compiled and installed
properly, but I get the same error when trying to start it.

Any ides? Let me know. Thanks in advance!  Chad