[Gambas-user] dateadd

Jeff Johnson jeffjohnson at ...377...
Wed Jun 22 02:04:34 CEST 2005

Thanks a bundle.. works like a champ.. Now I am placing buttons all over a
map. Each button has a individual name and naturally an individual handle
that I store in a database. I need to remove the button if it expires. I know
that there is a delete method. What is the proper method to deleting the
button.