[Gambas-user] Capturing & Modifying Incoming Key Values

Brad Nelson nelsonbrad at ...67...
Fri Jun 17 02:51:16 CEST 2005

Maybe my last post was a bit confusing.  Let me try again.

Here's my dilemma ... I'm a VB programmer (although hopefully I won't be
able to say that for much longer) and in VB on KeyPress events it passes the
key pressed as a variable that you could read & write.  However, in Gambas,
we read the value of the pressed key through the Key object.  However,
Key.Code is read-only.  How can I change the value of Key.Code before it
hits the object?

Once I get this program working I can start translating Gambas into
Vietnamese!

Thanks guys,
Brad