[Gambas-user] Stack Overflow

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Jun 16 10:27:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

PaquitoSoft schrieb:
> By the way... I'm working with tableView Controls and I saw that
> documentation is uncompleted. Is there any way to set data into it??
> I get the message that is read only...

The TableView has a Data event and a Data property which are called
whenever you change the number of Rows or Columns or you call Refresh.
You can insert your data from inside this event using the Row and Column
properties accordingly. And the colors etc. can be changed from here, too.

The only exception are the gray borders with numbers and headers, which
can be changed directly.

Does this help you?

Rolf