[Gambas-user] Stack Overflow

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Thu Jun 16 00:05:33 CEST 2005

Hi all!
I get an error in my program and it suggested me to tell you about it.
The message is - "Program stopped unexpectedly sending signal #11".
At console I get this information:
	Error: StackOverflow
	EXEC_leave != T_FUNCTION
	segment violation

Now I tell you where this error come from...
I'm using four toggleButton controls in a form, They are inside a frame.
What I want to do is to have only one with value=true, so I made a
lilttle process to handle this. All the button belog to a group called
"toggle", This is the code for the group:

PUBLIC SUB toggle_Click()

  toggleDia.Value = FALSE
  toggleSemana.Value = FALSE
  toggleMes.Value = FALSE
  toggleAnho.Value = FALSE
  LAST.value = TRUE

  CATCH
    PRINT "Error -> " & Error.Text

END

I get the error whit LAST.value = TRUE
I try with different sub processes, one for each togglebutton with the
same code, replacing keyword LAST by the exact togglebutton name and I
got the same error.
So... anybody can tell me what's wrong here???

By the way... I'm working with tableView Controls and I saw that
documentation is uncompleted. Is there any way to set data into it??
I get the message that is read only...

Thanks a lot

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.