[Gambas-user] More than one console process

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Jun 14 10:37:13 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

just thought about brushing up one of my apps which includes a console
thing "EXEC [ "who" ] ..." and so on.

Reading out the output from the command I use the Process_Read event.
But what if I want to have another command executed in the program, like
"EXEC [ "ps" "ax" ] ..."?

Either I need another Process_Read() event (and I don't know if it's
possible to distinguish between several ones) or I have to insert some
flag to be set and evaluated within the single Process_Read to
distinguish between the two commands.

Just give me an idea so I do not spoil the current project :-)

Rolf