[Gambas-user] cant install gambas 1.9.9

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jun 10 10:01:12 CEST 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 16:32, Rob wrote:
> On Thursday 09 June 2005 03:59, Christian E. López Finnberg wrote:
> > El Miércoles, 8 de Junio de 2005 22:11, Laurent Carlier escribió:
> > > clanlib version 0.7.8 ?
> > > what is the output of "pkg-config ClanCore-0.7"  ?
> >
> > Nothing at all. I don't have clanlib installed.
>
> It says right in the changelog that gb.clanlib doesn't work yet, so it
> seems to me that ./configure --disable-clanlib is the way to go
> whether you have clanlib installed or not.
>
> Rob

I think I made an error in the gb.clanlib autoncf/automake stuff. In the next
version, the component will be correctly disabled when the clanlib librairies
are not installed. Moreover, the list of disabled components displayed at the
end of ./configure will be accurate. At the moment, it only displays what you
disabled with the '--disable-*' options passed to ./configure.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...