[Gambas-user] GambasApp exports DCOP Methods, Examples? Ver.2

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jun 10 10:02:28 CEST 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 08:39, Juergen Zdero wrote:
> Hi Rob, Hi Benoit
>
> i changed subject of my question more precise:
> The KateBrowser uses DCOP-methods provided by Kate.
> But I'm looking for an gambas-example which itselfs provides methods,
> which might occur in kdcop-list and can be used e.g. by scripts.
>
> regs juergen

It is not possible at the moment.

I plan to make Gambas applications scriptable from the outside, but I don't
think I will use DCOP, as DCOP may be replaced by something different in the
future of KDE.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...