[Gambas-user] Gambas on a live CD

ulisse ulisse at ...933...
Thu Jun 9 08:16:50 CEST 2005

Chris,
I'm not sure if it answer to your question.

Having the same need I started looking for a Live CD.

I came to Slax. Slax is a Slackware Live CD <200Mb.

It has NOT Gambas installed but it take me few minutes to:
- take from a tgz repository the Gambas binary for Slackware (10?)
- convert it with Slax Live CD from .tgz to .mo file with the command tgz2mo
- burn a new CD inserting the module Gambas.

Application realised in Gambas and Development environment start regularly and
now I have a LiveCD with Gambas on.

Hope this help

Luigi