[Gambas-user] cant install gambas 1.9.9

Christian E. López Finnberg christian at ...980...
Wed Jun 8 22:53:53 CEST 2005

El Miércoles, 8 de Junio de 2005 16:04, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On Wednesday 08 June 2005 00:20, fabien wrote:
> > Le Mardi 07 Juin 2005 23:04, Christian E. López Finnberg a écrit :
> > > Is I said in a previous post, if you don't have clanlib, you must do a
> > > explicit configure --disable-clanlib.
> >
> > as the same if you have clanlib installed !
> >
> > i've the last clanlib installed and it don't work too !
>
> What happens *exactly* ?

Here you have attached the logs of the three steps (configure, make & make
install). The exact error is at the end of make_install.log. I'm sorry but
messages are in spanish, I can repeat the process in english if you want.
--
Saludos,

	Christian E. López Finnberg