[Gambas-user] SDL image

ML ml at ...973...
Tue Jun 7 21:08:57 CEST 2005

Hi all,

don't know whether this has been asked before (sorry if it has been) but I'm
having problems with the SDL-image component (SDL and SDL-sound are ok).
If I include it in whatever project (also just a form), when I run the program
it stops and a console window pops up saying

WARNING: circular references detected
FMain (1)
WARNING: 2 allocation(s) non freed.

even though the code does plain nothing (it is only a return instruction).

Does anybody have any hints about this problem?

TIA,
Piero

P.S. I am using SDL-1.2.7, SDL_gfx-2.0.13, SDL_image-1.2.4, SDL_mixer-1.2.5,
SDL_net-1.2.5, SDL_sound-1.0.1, SDL_ttf-2.0.6