AW: AW: [Gambas-user] process.kill

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jun 7 14:36:35 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 14:30, Matthias Laur wrote:
> Ok, I try it.
>
> What should I exactly do with the patch? Copy it to the source and compile
> it as usual.

Yes.

> Is the gambas code the same?

Not exactly.

> Can I run my project on it without any
> modifications?

It depends. There are some minor syntax changes. For example, 'EXEC [...] AS
hProcess' is replaced by 'hProcess = EXEC [ ... ]'.

> Is there a possibility to install gambas stable and devel on the same
> computer?

Of course. A gambas installation is:
- One root directory (/usr, /usr/local, /opt/gambas2...)
- One symbolic link (/usr/bin/gbx for gambas-1 and /ur/bin/gbx2 for gambas-2)

> Regards,
> Matthias

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...