[Gambas-user] Problems with Settings in Gambas 1.9.9

PV oreip at ...1...
Mon Jun 6 15:37:25 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I upgraded to Gambas 1.9.9 and I noticed a strange behavior with the Settings
class.
I created a test project which includes the Settings class but if I code
something like

DIM s AS Settings
s = NEW Settings("/path/to/file")

at runtime Gambas issues an error "Type mismatch: wanted Integer, got String
instead".

What is even stranger is that, if I uncheck the gb.settings component from the
project properties, the error disappears and everything works!

Has anybody else experienced the same behavior?

Regards,
Piero