[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.14

PV oreip at ...1...
Sun Jul 31 23:32:10 CEST 2005

On 31/07/2005 20:16, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Saturday 30 July 2005 19:29, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
>
>>No for to much run you could arrive shortly :DDDDDDDd recent compiled, I
>>get this error in gambas2-1.9.14 IDE
>>
>>cerebro:/opt/gambas2/bin# ./gambas2.gambas
>>ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'ValueBox': Unable to load class file
>>
>>Regards FIDO BUG :D
>>

> Are you the only people having this problem ?

I had the same problem.
I solved it by going into directory gambas2-1.9.14/gb.qt/src/gb.qt and noting
that gb.qt.gambas had not been properly compiled (I could tell it from the date).
I then issued a gbc2;gba2;make install command and after that the problem
disappeared.

I haven't investigated though the problem that caused this malfunction.

Ciao,
Piero